Who is the Data Controller of your personal data?
WYDAWNICTWO KOLIBA SP. Z O. O.
Polska, Ulica: Swojczycka 78, 51-502 Wrocław
Registered by the District Court for Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000795500, NIP 8982251741 [Tax ID], Regon 383909854.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com or by post at the following address: WYDAWNICTWO KOLIBA SP. Z O. O., Polska, Ulica: Swojczycka 78, 51-502 Wrocław, additionally marked by "RODO" [GDPR].
What are the purposes for processing your personal data?
First of all, we collect only the data that are necessary for us to achieve a specific purpose. What does this mean in practice?
The legal basis for data processing is taking actions at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract and to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). The personal data of persons who purchase in our WYDAWNICTWO KOLIBA SP. Z O. O. online store are processed on the same legal basis. When shopping in the online store, you can take advantage of additional functionalities and make a purchase under the User's Account you have set up. Having such an account is convenient because you have online access to the history of your orders and your personal data, you can manage your consent to data processing, and at any time, you can opt-out of having such an account as a free electronic service. Having an account requires you to set a password and provide an e-mail address that will act as your login.
Regardless of the method of purchase, if you wish to receive an invoice, it will also be necessary to provide data to the extent necessary to issue it (here, the scope of data collected for this purpose may also be different, if the Company purchases the products, it will be necessary to provide its full name, legal form, tax identification number). In the case of issuing an invoice and storing the data by legal requirements, the legal basis for data processing is the legal obligation (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR). On the same ground, we will also process your data to the extent necessary to consider any claims under warranty.
Your personal data may also be processed in our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR), which we consider to be:
• conducting analyses and audits, reporting for internal business purposes;
• considering claims and complaints;
• ensuring the protection of property, the security of IT systems against abuse, and the safety of people staying at our headquarters, including by recording your image as part of the video monitoring system used;
• marketing of our products (if these activities involve sending commercial information – then, to be able to take such actions, we will need your consent – Article 10 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
• conducting research and evaluation of the quality of services and products provided to improve them constantly;
• communication with data subjects, including information about the progress of the contract, the availability of products, and significant changes to the website;
• archiving documents and information to demonstrate the proper performance of legal obligations, contractual obligations, or the appropriate course of specific processes in which we collected personal data, including the determination, investigation, and defense of claims.
Using the functionalities of https://www.zerywia.com
Using the functionalities of the website https://www.zerywia.com, a contract for the provision of services by electronic means is concluded (according to Article 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR).
• User Account maintenance service – to use the Account functionalities, a User may be asked to provide the necessary personal data to register and create an account (name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, login, and password). Providing data to the extent necessary to create an account is voluntary but necessary for the Account to be created. At this stage, the User may also be asked to read specific regulations and confirm that they have read the terms and conditions for providing a particular service and information on processing personal data. In order to facilitate the service, the User may be asked to provide additional data, thus expressing consent to their processing. Such data can be deleted at any time. Data marked as mandatory are required in order to set up and operate the Account; providing the other data is voluntary.
• Order form service – if the User orders products in the Online Store, they will be asked to deliver specific personal data to the extent necessary to provide the service, such as name, surname, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. Providing this data is voluntary, but at the same time, it is necessary to provide the service.
• Newsletter service – by using the Newsletter Service, the User will be asked to deliver their data to the extent necessary to provide this service, i.e., an e-mail address. Providing an e-mail address is mandatory for this service to be provided.
Data processing for marketing purposes
After obtaining appropriate consents, the Data Controller may process your personal data to carry out marketing activities, which may include:
• displaying marketing content to the Users that are not tailored to their preferences (contextual advertising – then, the processing of personal data takes place in connection with the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR);
• displaying marketing content to the Users that are tailored to their interests (behavioral advertising – the Data Controller processes Users' personal data, including personal data collected via cookies and other similar technologies);
• directing e-mail notifications about exciting offers or content that may contain commercial information;
• Conduct other activities related to direct marketing goods and services (sending commercial information via electronic means).
These data can be used to create Users' profiles, which allows for a better adjustment of the displayed content to their individual preferences and interests. The way of using profiles depends on the expressed marketing consent. The legal basis for the data mentioned above processing is Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR.
You can withdraw your consent to processing your data in relation to a given communication channel at any time. In order to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your data, it is enough to contact us by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the Data Controller's address.
Consent to the processing of personal data
If none of those mentioned above purposes for processing apply, your personal data may be processed based on your voluntary consent – to the extent and purpose the support refers to. The data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until you withdraw your consent, which you can do at any time, e.g. by sending such a request to email@example.com.
Communication with persons contacting WYDAWNICTWO KOLIBA Sp. z o.o. on their own initiative
Suppose you contact us by e-mail, post, and the forms available on the website. In that case, your personal data may be processed to the extent, and for the purposes, the data were given to us. The data includes your name, surname, address, telephone number or e-mail address, and details of the case in which you contact us. Providing your personal information is voluntary, but in some cases, it may be necessary for us to be able to take certain actions desired by you, e.g., failure to provide a telephone number in the contact form will prevent us from contacting you by phone. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR), for which we consider the handling of correspondence addressed to the Company. It's archiving to determine, investigate, and defend claims. The data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing and until the limitation period for claims.
Performance of contracts with contractors
Running a business without the support of other entities would be almost impossible. Therefore our business may involve the processing of personal data of contractors who are natural persons. Contractors' data will be processed for the following purposes:
• performance of the concluded contract or to take steps at the request of the data subject before entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
• compliance with a legal obligation, in particular those of a tax nature, related to the issuance and storage of accounting documents (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
• our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), which we consider to be:
- conducting direct marketing of own services, including those based on the consent referred to in the provisions of the Act on providing services by electronic means – if required;
- conducting analyses and audits, reporting for internal business purposes;
- archiving to demonstrate the proper performance of legal and contractual obligations, including determining, investigating, and defense of claims.
How long are your personal data stored?
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, including the duration of the contract, until the fulfillment of a legal obligation, or until the implementation of any sense based on a legitimate interest and no longer than until the expiry of the limitation period for claims that may be asserted as part of and in connection with the business processes in which they were collected.
If the data recorded via video monitoring constitute evidence in legal proceedings or when WYDAWNICTWO KOLIBA Sp. z o.o., as an employer, becomes aware that they may constitute evidence in the proceedings – the storage period is extended until the conclusion of the proceedings.
In the case of a User Account, your data are stored as long as you are a registered user.
Transfers of personal data to recipients
The recipients of your personal data may only be companies that support WYDAWNICTWO KOLIBA Sp. z o.o. in the implementation of the purposes mentioned above of processing, and in this respect, they provide us with specific services within which your personal data is processed. In particular, these entities include IT service providers (maintaining and providing us with systems in which your personal data are processed), providers of accounting and postal services, legal advisory services (law firms), courier companies, and payment service providers. Your data may also be transferred to other entities if you consent.
How do we collect the data we process?
In the vast majority of cases, personal data comes directly from the data subjects, i.e., they are provided to us directly by clients, persons contacting us, contracting parties, or their representatives.
Transfers of personal data outside the EEA
Since the Data Controller uses marketing tools provided by Google and The Rocket Science Group, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, e.g., to the USA.
The Data Controller ensures that data transfer to entities operating in the USA takes place with appropriate safeguards, based on an appropriate agreement between the Data Controller and such entity containing standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Is the provision of data necessary?
Remember that providing your personal data is voluntary. Still, it may be necessary to conclude a sales contract or perform obligations specified by law. The consequence of not providing personal data may be the inability to terminate an agreement or the failure to sell or take actions for which we need your consent.
What are the rights of the data subjects?
Depending on the legal basis for personal processing data and the premises referred to in Art. 7 and 15-21 of the GDPR, each person whose data is processed, has the right to:
• access personal data and receive a copy of it (Article 15 of the GDPR);
• rectify inaccurate personal data and have incomplete data completed (Article 16 of the GDPR);
• erase personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR);
• restrict the processing in cases referred to in Article 18 of the GDPR;
• transmit personal data in the cases specified in Article 20 of the GDPR;
• object to the processing of their personal data at any time – for reasons related to a particular situation – based on Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR and in other cases referred to in Article 21 of the GDPR;
• withdraw consent at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (Article 7 of the GDPR).
Please send an appropriate request to WYDAWNICTWO KOLIBA Sp. z o.o. to implement any of the above rights. If you have doubts about submitting a request, don't hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person whose personal data is processed also has the right to complain to the supervisory body if they believe that WYDAWNICTWO KOLIBA Sp. z o.o. Processes their personal data contrary to applicable law. In Poland, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office is the national supervisory authority, having its office at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
The processing and protection of your personal data are essential to us. It is very much in our interest to ensure that any doubts that may arise concerning the processing of personal data are immediately resolved. Therefore, we would be grateful if, in case of any doubts regarding the lawful processing of your personal data by us, you would like to contact us so that we can deal with the reported doubts immediately.